A very real fear going forward

UNT90

Is that the players quit on this thing and their coach. Portland St. will tell us a lot in this regard. If UNT loses, I really don't think we win a game the rest of the way. We have a stubborn coach who refuses to give the QB with the best arm exclusive first team practice reps, instead going with a 5th year senior who I'm certain this week will be the worst rated QB in all of FBS football. 

Hope and pray for good things against Portland St. If we lose, the player's interests will wonder and their confidence will be non-existent. 12 losses will be extremely hard to avoid. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Because Portland State is FCS I can see the coaching staff and players going all out to get a win but other than that I don't think this team is capable of winning anything the rest of the way.  This feels like Todd Dodge levels all over again.

An FCS team is this season's bowl game! That should get everyone fired in itself. 5th year coach 6th year offensive coordinator and we might be able to compete with a FCS team that is licking its chops to beat us at our own homecoming, they will be coming here to win and win big.

Is that the players quit on this thing and their coach. Portland St. will tell us a lot in this regard. If UNT loses, I really don't think we win a game the rest of the way. We have a stubborn coach who refuses to give the QB with the best arm exclusive first team practice reps, instead going with a 5th year senior who I'm certain this week will be the worst rated QB in all of FBS football. 

Hope and pray for good things against Portland St. If we lose, the player's interests will wonder and their confidence will be non-existent. 12 losses will be extremely hard to avoid. 

even if we win this next game, 11 losses will be damn near impossible to avoid...

Sideshow posted that the only time we have gone winless is our first year of football.

When we played one game. ONE.

And lost to TCU. 

There is a loooong way to go in this thing, but lose to Portland St., and you lose this team completely. Any win after a Portland St loss will be pretty amazing.

Sideshow posted that the only time we have gone winless is our first year of football.

When we played one game. ONE.

And lost to TCU. 

There is a loooong way to go in this thing, but lose to Portland St., and you lose this team completely. Any win after a Portland St loss will be pretty amazing.

Was it a home game?

• Upvote 1

this is already happening.

they probably feel like it's already been done to them by the staff.  I've heard- "Just going to get my education paid for" muttered by several.  I feel sorry for the juniors and seniors.  The weight of this is solely on this staff. 

Very dissapointing but this started growing last year....  Had hoped it would get better.  

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 5

this is already happening.

they probably feel like it's already been done to them by the staff.  I've heard- "Just going to get my education paid for" muttered by several.  I feel sorry for the juniors and seniors.  The weight of this is solely on this staff. 

Very dissapointing but this started growing last year....  Had hoped it would get better.  

Considering the poster, this is very discouraging.

• Upvote 2