Turn Your Shirts Inside Out For Homecoming

UNT90

I wish more players would realize this. From some of their statements they get more motivated by the fact that the fans, who do care, make critical statements because they're disgruntled. It's like they would rather do good to give us the metaphorical finger vs. do good feeding off our support and giving the alumni and students who don't care or support them the metaphorical finger. If that makes any sense.

and that starts with the messages the coaches send.

• Upvote 1

I wanted to re-approach this idea. It's pretty clear if no move is made to remove RV on Monday or Tuesday, there won't be one.

I will be flying the battle flag upside down on Saturday, along with turning my shirt inside out before entering the game, unless one of you has a better idea. I will continue to fly distress flags until RV is gone. 

Black out doesn't really work anymore, as black is featured in the uniform and many UNT T shirts are black. 

Any other thoughts?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wanted to re-approach this idea. It's pretty clear if no move is made to remove RV on Monday or Tuesday, there won't be one.

I will be flying the battle flag upside down on Saturday, along with turning my shirt inside out before entering the game, unless one of you has a better idea. I will continue to fly distress flags until RV is gone. 

Black out doesn't really work anymore, as black is featured in the uniform and many UNT T shirts are black. 

Any other thoughts?

I am going with black also, you never see it the stands, unless  there is a better idea before Friday.

I think I will wear black shoes, socks, shorts,drawers and shirt and find a black armband. Maybe find a black ribbon for my green hat. I'm not going to do the inside-out thing because I do not have a problem with my alma mater and would not want it to be interpreted that way.

Edit: I found a plain black cap in the closet, formerly worn by my dear departed Eaglette. It would please her if I wore it, so I will.

Edited by EagleMBA

I have a far better idea than turning your shirt inside out. Don't go. If I go I'll stay at a tailgate or bar. I'm not wasting time and money until North Texas Football decides to take itself seriously. 

I cancelled my plans to go to the La Tech and Tennessee games. I also changed my plans for the UTEP home game and found something fun to do. 

It's sad because I love football season and watching my favorite team but we are an embarrassment now. This program needs to change. 

• Upvote 2