Will we win at USM? (voter names public)

Harry

Will we win at USM? (voter names public)   

111 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win at USM? (voter names public)

• Yes, we will find a way to win at USM!
    • No, we will not win on the road at USM.

This "No" vote was made with my head, not my heart.  I want us to win but I don't think it will happen this week...maybe not this season.  Nothing would please me more than to be dead wrong.

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately, I'm thinking it's going to get ugly again this week. If only Joaquin had blown into the Gulf instead of likely moving slowly up the East Coast, we could have maybe pulled off a hurricane tie on Saturday. Now I see RV's logic for not having a bye week. Minimize our losses by not having an open date to possibly reschedule a hurricane tie. Pure genius.

• Upvote 3

Would love to see us win but, ole ball coach stinks on the road and USM has a very prolific offense. Now if DMac can have the team run out the clock and keep it close, could be upset but right now the upset would even be beating the spread.

If the team is down by 2-3 TD's at the half, there must be a change at QB.

• Upvote 1

I picked us to win because I don't see how we can win and sometimes I'm wrong.

For those of you who were so upset that we have to play UTSA every year...........how about now?

An 0 - 4 UTSA may be our best chance for a W.

not sure about upset at having to play them, they are in our division. I am upset that we lose to them.

• Upvote 2

I picked us to win because I don't see how we can win and sometimes I'm wrong.

For those of you who were so upset that we have to play UTSA every year...........how about now?

An 0 - 4 UTSA may be our best chance for a W.

considering who the losses are, i dont read more into them than 4 wins at southern, sfu, etc. I think a better guage will be utep on the road saturday

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think it is more important to note that all scores will be public.

To prevent anyone from misunderstanding my loyalties, I always want the Mean Green to win in football, basketball, baseba, ...err, sorry, in everything. 

And I'm pleased to be in a conference that includes Southern Miss.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1