How much longer until hockey starts????

Well...that sucked. Suck it up, get back to the drawing board, and let's come out balls-on-fire on Thursday. We desperately need a split to even this thing up.

21 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

Well...that sucked. Suck it up, get back to the drawing board, and let's come out balls-on-fire on Thursday. We desperately need a split to even this thing up.

They made a lot of rookie mistakes in that game.  The goose should be gone this summer and I would sit him the rest of the playoffs, he stops skating and reaches in which give you no position on the play or strength on the puck. His passes are never sharp, he gets man handled all the time, he coughs the puck up or passes up in front of our net.

Much needed win! The OT goal was a thing of beauty...from the camera angle the TV guys were using I could see that one coming all the way. Now on to Saturday and a home ice win to go ahead in the series. Stars can do it!!

2 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

Much needed win! The OT goal was a thing of beauty...from the camera angle the TV guys were using I could see that one coming all the way. Now on to Saturday and a home ice win to go ahead in the series. Stars can do it!!

I am going to this one they better bring their A game, I wonder if Seguin and Eaves will be back. 

Well, that was another "awshit" performance. No room for error now, Stars have to win on the road Monday. Seems like they can't stand prosperity.

3 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

Well, that was another "awshit" performance. No room for error now, Stars have to win on the road Monday. Seems like they can't stand prosperity.

They are young and making lots of young guy errors, four guys behind the net in our zone. Not covering the points and our zone, it is basic stuff. I wish Seguin and Eaves were back. Val Nichushkin has slipped a long way. He looked so good his first season, now he looks lazy reaching instead of skating and not turning it on. Hemsky seems to have a problem finishing off things. I realize Goose got our only goal today but he needs to skate out and get stronger and more accurate on his passing. He too is reaching alot and not skating hard those last two strides. 

I figure the following will move on this summer:

Hemsky
Goligosky 
Oleksiak

The Blues may be the best team on the ice this year, especially in the west. 

42 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

I have no more nails left to chew.

Rick

That was a heart attack on blades

We better get into position in defense zone, this panic scramble is death. Too easy to keep the puck in our zone, It is an inexperienced team's mistake.  Everyone on the stars is deep in our zone and the blues defensemen have a field day holding the  blue line.  

11 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

That was a heart attack on blades

We better get into position in defense zone, this panic scramble is death. Too easy to keep the puck in our zone, It is an inexperienced team's mistake.  Everyone on the stars is deep in our zone and the blues defensemen have a field day holding the  blue line.  

I know Goli gets his rightful share of criticism, but watch Demers and Russell some, too. Yikes...

Yet, despite being young, having a shaky D, goaltending the national media was mocking the last 2 days....here we are, with a chance to eliminate arguably the best team left in the playoffs on home ice. Go Stars!

On 5/10/2016 at 10:05 AM, Quoner said:

I know Goli gets his rightful share of criticism, but watch Demers and Russell some, too. Yikes...

Yet, despite being young, having a shaky D, goaltending the national media was mocking the last 2 days....here we are, with a chance to eliminate arguably the best team left in the playoffs on home ice. Go Stars!

Not sure what the hubbub is  about our goaltenders, I like having two. Stats support it  if a single goalie plays to many games they fail in the playoffs.  Demers and Russell have been learning from the goose on how to run a suckfest. Yes we have a shot god I was hoping a healthy Seguin would be available tonight. 

• 1 month later...