How much longer until hockey starts????

52 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Where were you sitting? I was 116 about halfway up. Fantastic seats.

3 something, behind the net. Upper deck @ pepsi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than at AAC. Good turnout for the stars last night - lots of Texas transplants in CO now.

On February 5, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Rudy said:

Agree on the upper deck at the Pepsi Center. How did you get your tickets? I found 2 behind the Stars end, 14 rows up on Stubhub for around $50 each. 

Stubhub. Went with my wife's bff's sister and her bf (both still in college) so we had to be mindful of that.

So the Blackhawks are good.....

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

4-0 sooooo nice

That win motivated me to dig out my 1999 Stanley Cup shirt! I note that it is ready for replacement soon...how about 2016?

• Upvote 1

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 5:44 PM, EagleMBA said:

That win motivated me to dig out my 1999 Stanley Cup shirt! I note that it is ready for replacement soon...how about 2016?

I went to the stars cup party at reunion, still have the rally towel they gave out...stars win tonight...up 2-0 in the series

And still.have my "slice of the ice" that was sold after they won the cup 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Great effort and win by the Stars tonight, holding of a 6 on 4 power play the final 1:23 of the game to win 3-2.  

Rick

Yes nice! 

First away postseason win since 2008!

Jim Nill is amazing.

Young team I hope they learned something, glad to be done with the Wild.

Goose just kills me, he had been directly responsible for several goals. Goal two and three last night were on him, he took the player not the pass and he was on the weak side. Hemsky passed from behind the net to right in front of the for the 4th goal. He should have been credited with the assist. Goose did the same thing a game or two ago, as Defender goose to far into his career and way too expensive to make these kind of mistakes. 

Stars win game 1 against the blues! 

Hate the change in matchups...old school would be based on seedings...now...2 best Western teams stuck playing in the semis...sucks...but...gotta play the team you're given

21 hours ago, THOR said:

Stars win game 1 against the blues! 

Hate the change in matchups...old school would be based on seedings...now...2 best Western teams stuck playing in the semis...sucks...but...gotta play the team you're given

Yes the divisional seedings is goofy but the  wildcards are conference? So strange, if the Stars take the blues they can take the Cup.