Coach's Show?

UNTLifer

1) How would you grade McNulty's performance against SMU?

2) Why 3 runs up the middle on the first possession after capitalizing on great field position from the botched SMU punt?

3) Will there be an open audition at QB this week?

4) Where was the Defensive End on the "Toss Sweep" play?

5) How do the players not lose confidence after a loss in a terribly sloppy game?

• Upvote 3

1. What is it you think you haven't seen from Andrew McNulty that keeps him your starting QB?  We already know what we have in Josh Greer. Why don't you put in DaMarcus Smith and allow him to improvise if he needs to, just as Matt Davis did with SMU? Davis was the difference maker in the game. don't you agree?

And on a serious note,

2. What is your overall assessment of the OL vs SMU? Is Jordan Murray your new starter at left tackle?

• Upvote 4

Why did we ice our own kicker?

I don't think we ever had the intent to kick the ball the first time.  The kicker showed no sense of urgency.  It was 4th and 4 to go.  I suspect we were trying to see if they were going to jump off-sides given they had already done that a couple times prior to that down.

If that wasn't the case then the players on the field lost track of the time on the play clock and the coaches called a timeout to avoid a 5-yard penalty as the time out was called with 1 second left on the clock.

• Upvote 1

I saw the last game, and I just want to know, do you find it helpful to keep your head up your rear end? I mean, why during the game? It seems that during the game you want to have your head, you know, out and in the open air so you can see the plays. I mean, is it comfortable, or is it for the warmth, or what? 

Is there any history in your family of blackouts or hallucinations, or fits of dementia?

I was just curious - what's in your head, you know, since there's no brain? I mean, is it empty, or is it filled with, say, human excrement?

My boy and I were wondering what it's like for you to have no soul. And, also, what do you use to fill up your body where the soul would be? Now, is that human excrement, or dog excrement? 

• Upvote 4

What are you trying to accomplish with run, run, screen pass over and over and over again?

Do you have any faith whatsoever in your offense?

Are you really trying to win games or are you trying to not lose them?

Whom do I blame in my letters to the president and BOR for this inept offensive game plan?  You or Chico?

Did you win a national championship in Florida?

Have you ever been to The Rose Bowl ?

• Upvote 3

The struggles on offense were well documented last season.  Based on this last week's performance it does not appear much has changed.  At what point do you have to consider making changes, whether that be with coaching, game plan, or personnel if your offense continues to struggle?  

At some point don't you have to make some sort of change just to keep from losing the team and the fan base?

• Upvote 2