Texas State Gets 2 for 1 With Baylor

DeepGreen

I have no right to say this...I live in Denton and I love North Texas football and basketball.  I don't have to drive as far as I do to get to work to get to Apogee.

But how do other schools do it ?  When my son was at A&M, I saw cars in the parking lot from different states.  Hotel rooms were hard to come by and food and gasoline prices were jacked up because of high demand.  I sat in the end zone and watched Lamar and Texas State (then called SWSU).  I also saw some Big 12 games.

So my question is this; do out of town fans not buy season tickets because they're out of town ?  Or, if we were bringing Tennessee and Iowa and Texas and Notre Dame and UCLA to Apogee, would those out of town fans find a way to come to 5 home games a year ?  Is the idea to watch the opponent or to watch North Texas ? 

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

I dont have a solution for our season ticket woes and i cant help by buying some. I live 5 hours away and usually can only get to Denton once. So that one game is super important to me. Only having 5 options this year and one of them being an FCS school is very depressing. There is no way in 9 hells that im wasting my trip up on an FCS school. So really i just have 4 options. I have no solutions, but something must change.

Not playing the Superfan Card, but you can still buy season tickets.  I live 6 hours away and work in a field that requires weekends.  It can be done.  The FCS school for Homecoming does suck ass.  I was planning to skip that weekend since I'm scheduled.  Luckily, I have a guy that owes me a Saturday.