Women's Full Schedule Out

rws69

Very respectable.

Yep...sort of looking forward to seeing what Jalie can do with this group in her first year as HC.  Should be interesting.

Will also be interesting to see if folks come out to support one of the Mean Green's own as HC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have several conflicts with the C-USA portion of the MBB schedule, and may not get season tickets this year unless they put together a package that allows us to combine MBB and WBB games in one package. And yes, I have made that suggestion to athletic staff members.

I have several conflicts with the C-USA portion of the MBB schedule, and may not get season tickets this year unless they put together a package that allows us to combine MBB and WBB games in one package. And yes, I have made that suggestion to athletic staff members.

they always use to do that 

• Upvote 1

Just buy them...they cost hardly anything.  I have several conflicts as well, but the cost is so low that I bought the WBB season ticket as well.  You never know, my schedule may change and I might end up being able to make more than I now think.  Could happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just buy them...they cost hardly anything.  I have several conflicts as well, but the cost is so low that I bought the WBB season ticket as well.  You never know, my schedule may change and I might end up being able to make more than I now think.  Could happen.

I see very few schedule conflicts with the WBB schedule, so I may do that. Mark, are your WBB seats in same section as your MBB seats?

I see very few schedule conflicts with the WBB schedule, so I may do that. Mark, are your WBB seats in same section as your MBB seats?

Seats for women's basketball are all general admission, so you can sit pretty much anywhere you like.  Hope to see you there.