Another crappy thing about this crap schedule

UNT90

I think you bought Mars, Inc. That's the only way you could have enough snickers to make that comment. 

And if if you have that kind of money, why the hell aren't you buying out some contracts?????

except those of us that go to games played on UT/OU weekend (which seems to be just about every damn year save last) have seen what it does to attendance. We know that no one outside our normal die hard tailgate group will be there. 

Seems some of your normal die hard tailgate group is considering not attending.  You guys may be the only tailgate group to get the high whine trophy for homecoming.  Are you guys going to be wearing OU or UT t-shirts?  Who gives a crap about Texas or OU?  They both suck!  Talk about trying hard to find something else to bitch about.  Do you wake up every morning thinking about what you can bitch about? 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Seems some of your normal die hard tailgate group is considering not attending.  You guys may be the only tailgate group to get the high whine trophy for homecoming.  Are you guys going to be wearing OU or UT t-shirts?  Who gives a crap about Texas or OU?  They both suck!  Talk about trying hard to find something else to bitch about.  Do you wake up every morning thinking about what you can bitch about? 

always good form to taunt those who are thinking about walking away. Maybe you should ask why some of the most ardent fans are considering turning their backs.

I really wish the President of the university would consider this and not you, actually.

But on the bright side, 3 guys will be left behind to rotate spirit awards and such.

So... Success?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

always good form to taunt those who are thinking about walking away. Maybe you should ask why some of the most ardent fans are considering turning their backs.

I really wish the President of the university would consider this and not you, actually.

But on the bright side, 3 guys will be left behind to rotate spirit awards and such.

Hmmmmmmm....what power you ascribe to my posts.  Do they really hit home that much?  Highly doubtful unless, of course, those self-wounded are of such low self-esteem that they just can't handle the retort.

You are probably just hurt that some are considering skipping your high whine bitch-fest. If they don't attend who will be there to listen and politely agree with your whine?

And, if there are only three of us left, I can guarantee you that we three will be having a great time supporting our Mean Green, and we won't be trying to make up excuses or blame anyone else for our decisions.  Nor will we be engaging in any bitch or whine-fest.  So, I guess that right there leaves you out if this happy trio.

Here's a question worth pondering....If UNT90 goes on a bitch fest in the woods and no one is there to witness it, does it really make a sound?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So... Success?

Are you able to sell/transfer your stadium seats instead of just walking away?  No sense it letting them go to waste.

Who are we losing? Did I miss something?

Who knows since that OU-TU game is looming.  You tell me.

You mean those that make to Tailgating on a normal homecoming, We may have 300 people, this year it will likely be 200 but when you have an AD like ours what can you do. I don't worry about the die-hards. I kinda think there will be a sudden leave for personal reasons or retirement of an AD coming soon to a University near you.  

Mark it is really nice of you to be concerned about our tailgate on homecoming though.

Hmmmmmmm....what power you ascribe to my posts.  Do they really hit home that much?  Highly doubtful unless, of course, those self-wounded are of such low self-esteem that they just can't handle the retort.

You are probably just hurt that some are considering skipping your high whine bitch-fest. If they don't attend who will be there to listen and politely agree with your whine?

And, if there are only three of us left, I can guarantee you that we three will be having a great time supporting our Mean Green, and we won't be trying to make up excuses or blame anyone else for our decisions.  Nor will we be engaging in any bitch or whine-fest.  So, I guess that right there leaves you out if this happy trio.

Here's a question worth pondering....If UNT90 goes on a bitch fest in the woods and no one is there to witness it, does it really make a sound?

Ok Mark,  this question is not based on taking sides or giving any sort of thumbs up to serial bitching and/or whining. But as a former manager how would you rate, on a 0-100 basis, the performance of our AD? If you were the President, or whoever it is that signs RV's paycheck, would you consider his performance in line with your goals/expectations for the athletic program? For instance, would you consider the numbers in the MGC in over 14 years to be a success? How long did you give your staff to improve before you told them "we are going in a different direction?". 

I've mentioned this before, but I used to work for a bureaucracy and I had an agreed-upon written goal for resolution/completion for my cases with my supervisor and they were reviewed every month, and I got a yearly evaluation.

Who does the same thing with RV and how often does he get a written evaluation?  

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2

• Harry locked this topic