UNT Basketball has Idaho scheduled in Nov. 2015

Harry

MOSCOW, ID – We may be gearing up for the 2015 football season, but today (Monday) the Idaho Vandals Men’s Basketball team unveiled their 2015-2016 schedule.

The Vandals schedule includes Marquee home games against the Cougars of Washington State, and Northern Illinois to go along with conference games against Eastern Washington and Weber State.

Don Verlin and the Vandals will go on the road to take on arguably their toughest two opponents, when they take on the USC Trojans in Los Angeles and the University of North Texas in the Mean Green Showcase in late November.

U of I, who finished with an overall record of 13-17 last season will also host two division two teams this season.

read more:  http://www.klewtv.com/sports/Vandals-schedule-includes-home-game-with-WSU-321419171.html

• Harry featured this topic

The other teams in the "showcase" will be Samford and Troy, according to the Idaho athletic website.

wow. great job in getting the Cardinal to come to the Super Pit. that game should be packed...I wonder if Tiger Woods and Mark Madsen will be court-side. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

The other teams in the "showcase" will be Samford and Troy, according to the Idaho athletic website.

I'm wondering where these games are played and who all involved. Troy is playing Samford in Birmingham. I'm assuming we get all three teams at home? I wish Vito would give us some details. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You might want to re-read that one more time lol

Silly boy...he knew exactly what he was reading and posting.  God bless him, he does try so hard.  And, sometimes, like this one, they are pretty funny.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

or what exactly we'll be showcasing

You forgot about that new innovative strategy that Benford has brought to Denton, called the Hockey-Line strategy, never seen before in basketball circles, but it really conserves energy for your players, even if it hurts your cohesiveness on the floor...

I'm sure Kansas, Kentucky, UNC, Duke, Michigan State, etc...will be implementing this strategy very soon.

• Downvote 1

You forgot about that new innovative strategy that Benford has brought to Denton, called the Hockey-Line strategy, never seen before in basketball circles, but it really conserves energy for your players, even if it hurts your cohesiveness on the floor...

I'm sure Kansas, Kentucky, UNC, Duke, Michigan State, etc...will be implementing this strategy very soon.

JJ used line style substitutions. The difference is that he didn't jerk players in and out of the game in 30-60 second intervals outside of specialized end of game situations.

• Upvote 1