Anyone see a line for the SMU game?

Harry

has anyone seen a line for this game yet?  Tough game to predict.  I would think we would be favored by a fair amount based on last seasons game but who knows.. We don't play good on the road and SMUnhas a new coach eager to build support for his regime.  

If there is not a line we should predict what it is.  I am guessing UNT -7

Hang out, have a drink, find the recycle bins, etc. we'll be glad to host. 3 hours before kickoff the SMU alumni band plays so if you want to heckle this 3rd trombone then please do. Also, jazz music. :D

ooo....3rd trombone, fancy

i was 23rd trombone in the green brigade, out of 24...i suuuucked

• Upvote 1

New coach will have SMU ready. Mac views this as a "non-rivalry" game, SMU by 7 at home (UNT has never won at an SMU home stadium--Texas Stadium was a neutral site)

Not happening. Mccarney knows this game is a rivalry. His assistants know the implications associated with this game. You can toot that horn all you want, but it's just not true. 

North Texas by 10. They will be better, but they are bad. Their souls are going to get crushed the week before we get a shot at them. That stadium will be 50% green, minimum. 

• Upvote 3

ooo....3rd trombone, fancy

i was 23rd trombone in the green brigade, out of 24...i suuuucked

3rd trombone in that I play the 3rd part, not 3rd chair. I was never "great" more like "I can hit those lower notes 'most' of the time." I never did much out of rehearsal rehearsing except for the time I was an alumni substitute for a student that would miss a game. I got my music and the youtube video of the song and played along so I could memorize it before rehearsal so I could focus on the marching instruction.

*** Taken during an actual game ***

There would be a band in that photo. Gr8 b8 r8 8/8