MGB: Well, there you go. New uniforms

Brett Vito

I'm not impressed. It isn't that it's a bad looking uniform, it just isn't special. Several universities will be wearing this same design, just in their school's colors. Appy State's are just like these but in their colors. That's not cool. I would have rather keep last season's uniforms. At least ours would be different.

I certainly would not have made a video just to unveil the same uniforms other schools are wearing.

I like the green helmet with the SOW on it. We should wear it every week. We need to build some brand recognition.

• Upvote 3

Akunne tweeted UNT new unis and a GIF of someone projectile vomiting like they've had waaaaaaaaaay to much to drink and I counted 3 current players who favorited it. 

Why in the hell don't you grab your seniors bring them in show em 8-10 ideas and let em pick? They could have picked better looking unis blind. 

Kids look good, they feel good, then they play good. Something about the mind set helps, if you don't believe me, you don't know the kids we bring in. 

• Upvote 6

So the white ones are like the Mach Speed jerseys actually. Which is interesting. That's the same kind Ohio State, Bama, etc have.

Did we join the Arena League? 

well, I still dislike the uniforms. But that style is actually the high end Nike Mach uni, actually.

Gonna reserve judgment for an official picture of all them.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1