What's In the Locker: New Uniforms

But really, I've been expecting the implementation of LEDs in college uniforms for a few years now... and then the NCAA's inevitable shut-down of such.

You think we could afford LED technology?  We can't even buy out Benny... We'd be lucky to take the field with our players wrapped in Christmas lights. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

After looking at that video, we need to get the lighting improved in the locker room before we worry about uniforms. 

Probably why they chose the radioactive uniform fabric.  Cheaper to get them from the Chernobyl factory than to buy some light fixtures.  Plus, they glow in the dark!

We're on a budget folks!  We're only playing 5 home games!

• Upvote 3

How many on this forum would 'go postal' if the new helmets had "North Texas" instead of the SOW? Just a funny thought. 

I honestly would be disappointed, the "North Texas" is an out dated old football style graphic. All the college teams upgrading to the flashy uni's and helmets and then us finally adopting the SOW to our helmets, I think it would be a slap in the face to see the plain words on the helmet. I'm hoping they can mix the colors well this go around. Maybe put a bolded black outline around the SOW on the green helmet. Or a matte black helmet with a green SOW

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 1

Very nice video.  Pretty much first class.  Great to see.  Is this the date of Helmets and Heels this year?  If so...ladies get the first live peek!  Excellent.  

Uni talk must mean football is just around the corner!  Can't wait!  Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1