Deion Hair'Griffin QB/ATH (FW Arlington Heights) - SIGNED LOI

According to 247 he had offers from Army, ULM, and SMU? Sweet.

Welcome home!

Where are you seeing that? I don't see any other offers on his 247 profile.

http://247sports.com/Player/Deion-Hair-Griffin-81508

He also doesn't have any other recruiting profiles to my knowledge. But 25 touchdowns against 0 interceptions is amazing, even if he won't be a QB in college. Good looking athlete.

• Upvote 1

Where are you seeing that? I don't see any other offers on his 247 profile.

http://247sports.com/Player/Deion-Hair-Griffin-81508

He also doesn't have any other recruiting profiles to my knowledge. But 25 touchdowns against 0 interceptions is amazing, even if he won't be a QB in college. Good looking athlete.

You have to click "View Complete Team List" to see who else offered.

• Upvote 1

Weird, I don't know why I can't see it. I'm looking on mobile, but I've never had that problem with other kids' profiles from my phone. I just see no interests in his college list.

If a recruit has not committed, it defaults to the screen that shows all the offers, or at least the offers of teams still in contention.  Once that recruit commits, the listing of offers is a click away.  See http://247sports.com/Player/Gregory-Little-35283, for an example.

• Upvote 1

Nice work meangreen15. +1's are meant to be used people!  Show meangreen15 some thanks.

I really liked this kids message and appreciation of UNT he put out there.  Can't wait to see him wearing green.  

Right, but I'm not even seeing the "view complete team list" on his profile. Or the icon that says "North Texas" where you can click on and view the complete commitment list. I see his commitment on the timeline, but that doesn't ever have links. It's really not a big deal. Definitely not 3 posts worthy.

• Upvote 1

Right, but I'm not even seeing the "view complete team list" on his profile. Or the icon that says "North Texas" where you can click on and view the complete commitment list. I see his commitment on the timeline, but that doesn't ever have links. It's really not a big deal. Definitely not 3 posts worthy.

Just trying to help you out.  I know you do a lot of posting in the recruiting forum, so I wanted to be sure that you had access to the correct information.

• Upvote 1

lol well here is the link directly to the offer list if it helps http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Deion-Hair-Griffin-84536/RecruitInterests 

Also interesting note: Yesterday his 247 score was N/A and today it is 76

• Upvote 1

Nice work meangreen15. +1's are meant to be used people!  Show meangreen15 some thanks.

I really liked this kids message and appreciation of UNT he put out there.  Can't wait to see him wearing green.  

it's a heart 1 now, not a plus 1.

#Lovewins

• Upvote 2

lol well here is the link directly to the offer list if it helps http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Deion-Hair-Griffin-84536/RecruitInterests 

Also interesting note: Yesterday his 247 score was N/A and today it is 76

It's showing up on mobile now. It wasn't yesterday, and GMG24 and I weren't the only ones having that problem.

That's because this kid's profile was barren yesterday before Vito told Perroni about the commitment. That's what he's done for the last few commits going back to the end of last class. Most likely he told Perroni, told him what offers he claimed, Perroni put those offers on his profile, watched the film and slapped a rating on him. That's at least the most likely way that it happened.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Billy what I saw (all offers listed) yesterday afternoon was inputted after the commitment was found by meangreen15 and then seen by Brett? Brett then informs 247sports and it gets posted yesterday, but doesn't show up on a lot of devices until today?

The profile I saw yesterday had Deion ranked by something like number 316 in the state, and some other numbers that I can't recall.

GMG

• Upvote 1