UNT hired new Director of Ops

Harry

I am still getting back into the swing of things and running down a few items of interest that came up while I was out of town. There is always that break before the big push to get our annual football magazine done.

Read more:  http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2015/06/wednesday-notes-todd-shelton-officially-with-unt-mens-hoops-et-cetera.html/

Edited by Harry

Headline: UNT Basketball Office Gets New Restored Table in Waiting Area

Andrew: SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!11! Look out Sweet 16!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

After prep school he is supposedly 6'7" and has a decent outside shot. Jordan was highly ranked and Allante is not, however ESPN actually took to the time to rank Allante a two star prospect with decent info. Rivals doesn't seem to have any info on either of our prep school players though. I am hoping to see some training videos this summer like we did last year that give us a little bit more of an idea on their overall athleticism and size. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So excited for the basketball season. If everyone makes it and suits up for the first game of the season things could get good. I'm extremely excited about Tay Holston. Hoping he can become that Jordan Williams type player. 

Something about doing the same thing and expecting different results....

• Upvote 3