Test

Harry

Site features are still loading -- we will be able to update the spreadsheet once we get this initial load finished... hang tight -- there will be an adjustment period but we will be ok. 

Also, please keep posting as that allows me to test the functionality and confirm that things are working... appreciate your patience as we work through this!  GMG

Well...at the moment but probably not for long.  What the heck is going on?  Can't get GMG on my I-Pad at all, does not work properly on my PC and is a beat down to try to use on my phone.  Wow!  Please tell me you are just experimenting? ???

@KRAM -- it will be alright...  still working on the update, we will have some bumps along the way but it will be ok.  Your patience is appreciated!  gmg

Edited by Harry

I did @Harry or at least I see a number above the bell but it just spins when I try to access notifications.

It now pulls up that you liked a post and takes me to that post when I click the header listed in the notification.

Edited by UNTnewbie
Updated Info
  • Upvote 1

I did @Harry or at least I see a number above the bell but it just spins when I try to access notifications.

It now pulls up that you liked a post and takes me to that post when I click the header listed in the notification.

​Thanks for the feedback!  Still loading features but it appears some are starting to work. 

keep in mind, this is just the start of the conversion over to the new software... so as time passes we will be able to make more edits and add features.  The conversion is fairly intensive as all of the old files have to to migrate over.  This limits my editing capability initially.  Once everything migrates, we can add more of the bells and whistles.  Being that is is the offseason, we felt this was a good time to get this transition in place.  So, give it a few weeks before you make a judgement, as it will be improving as we go along.  Thanks for your patience and gmg.

@CaribbeanGreen you can actually do either, however the quote button is an option or you should see a reply box at the bottom of the message thread as well.

I am still figuring out the @ functionality.  It appears if you use @ and start typing a posters name it brings up a drop down menu which you can choose the member you want to notify.  I do believe  that that person gets a notification when the message is posted.  Also, instead of befriending, you now have the option of following certain posters, similar to Twitter etc.  If you click on a poster's profile you will notice that there bio and info is enhanced with more detail and image options.  More to come on the features and how to use them but feel free to try things out and familiarize yourself as we break this in.