Softball

Doesn't anyone else notice the common denominator in Vito's article? At ECU the players were unhappy with the coaches. Two coaches got let go. Kee comes to UNT and the first year things are hunky dory. The next year there is a change on the staff. Read Schotime's quote in the article. It seems obvious to me.

Don't know why first sentence is underlined.

Edited by cwb
  • Upvote 2

Dani Hoff (@dddanihoff), in my mind the (co)-star of the parents dedication to players video, tweeted this piece of gold this evening. Kids like this should be given as much eligibility as they want.

For the record, I couldn't be prouder to be a Mean Green Softball alum and I couldn't have asked for a better coaching staff.

GMG

• Upvote 2

​I'm unable to see these because I'm not a confirmed stalker ... er, um ... follower.  Can you provide a recap?

​I'm unable to see these because I'm not a confirmed stalker ... er, um ... follower.  Can you provide a recap?

In two of them she tweets to a couple of friends about waiting to get released by UNT.  In another she mentions how at her next school she's "goin ham", whatever that means?  And in another she asks for someone to loan her a Tech t shirt.

Rick

• Upvote 1

In two of them she tweets to a couple of friends about waiting to get released by UNT.  In another she mentions how at her next school she's "goin ham", whatever that means?  And in another she asks for someone to loan her a Tech t shirt.

Rick

Going all out......

going hard......  And other meanings that I won't mention.

• Upvote 1