MGB: UNT women add yet another transfer

I would also believe our new coach is recruiting this talent so that the first year she has a shot at recruiting her own HS Class that those players will know/see that our coach is putting the best talent availible around them. As a recruiting tool this is great strategy since top HS talent wants to play with other talented players. I would think all school especially P5 school use their current most talented players help recruit in coming quality HS talent. If we have to sacrifice one year for this type of coach's forward thinking then bring it on.

Heck...we've all suffered through coach Benford killing a very talented team that JJ left him with some recent history at the time of NCAA tournment success. Coach Benford all but destroyed our men's BB team. Past that RV won't even get rid of Coach Benford because we're so broke we don't want to fire coach Benford when we should have a year or better yet 2yrs. ago.

I won't even want to get into Coach Mac benching our most talented QB on roster for what reason, probably control and pride. Now I'm left with watching another McNulty "Ground Hog Day" over and over, NUTS!!!

Maybe we finally hired a stand up WBB coach who can both coach and recruit.

Time will tell!!! Go Mean Green.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1