Interest maybe, but not offers. I follow the Martin kids closely and the only player from that class (2014) who ever listed offers was Myles Garrett, until Justin Hollins transferred in. If an SEC school ever offered then it would've been listed because of how closely those schools' recruiting processes are covered.

Fernandes played his sophomore year, missed his junior year with a torn ACL, and played all of his senior year. It was a torn ACL. As long as they have played and have film it doesn't really mess up kids' recruitments as much as people may think. Either way, he was always a great pickup as a walkon.

There was another freaking great player opposite of Garrett that '13 season, can't think of his name?

I still think the Martin Head Coach is one of greats around here btw. Always impressed with how he adapts to the talent he has.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There was another freaking great player opposite of Garrett that '13 season, can't think of his name?

I still think the Martin Head Coach is one of greats around here btw. Always impressed with how he adapts to the talent he has.

Rick

This, his squad took Allen to the wire and it was a fun game to watch!

• Harry unpinned this topic