Anybody up for a burger?

Harry

Only ever had MGs. I think it was Good Burger after that, oldguy?

I'd be willing to try, but I'm set in my ways (RG Burger).

Not sure what the middle ground entity was. I do miss MG's. Matt and Gloria were super nice and they made pretty good food for a smoky dive crappy beer bar called a "brewery"

The current Time Machine incarnation has much better fries than RG. Otherwise, I won't put one burger inherently over the other. They've both got their unique identities.

looks good. I'll throw in another plug for Muddy Jakes. Their burgers are the bomb and you are surrounded by beer towers and Mean Green. I went up in pant size after eating their BLTA burger...(burger patty, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, ....topped with a fried egg. Oh my gosh....

Walked by there last month. Looked pretty good inside. But I was on my way to meet a female of the opposite s3x who has very strict uppity food and Oak Street tastes. A sports bar would not have gone over well.

Edited by oldguystudent

Quick story if you don't mind.

This place was originally called MG's. Before they opened, I walked past several times per week. I stopped in during the remodeling process (the building used to house a Braums). I learned the new restaurant was being opened by a father and son named Gary (?) and Mike (?). I asked what they were going to call the place and they said they weren't sure, but maybe GM's. I suggested they call it MG's and use a little British sports car as their gimmick. They opened as MG's and at least for a while, had one side of a MGB and the front end of the car on display. As the owner of an MG, I'm a little sensitive about people using samples of my car for restaurant décor, but that's just one of several little items I'm trying to deal with each day.

Whew. I promised a short story. J

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 3

RJ's (in the shadow of the Corn Kits sign) was the greatest burger ever made in Denton. I will fight any man that says otherwise. It was the Steve's BBQ of burgers. You could also get your RV detailed at the same time.

Unfortunately RJ was raised up to that grill in the sky, and the business didn't survive him.

• Upvote 2

RJ's (in the shadow of the Corn Kits sign) was the greatest burger ever made in Denton. I will fight any man that says otherwise. It was the Steve's BBQ of burgers. You could also get your RV detailed at the same time.

Unfortunately RJ was raised up to that grill in the sky, and the business didn't survive him.

RIP WORLD BURGER