Your Final Four Your Champion

NM Green

Arkansas and Louisville barely squeezed by in their first games. I was really rooting for Wofford, too.

Sometimes it doesn't mean anything if you barely get by your first round though. Florida made the Finals in 2000 after surviving on a buzzer beater against Butler.

Sometimes it doesn't mean anything if you barely get by your first round though. Florida made the Finals in 2000 after surviving on a buzzer beater against Butler.

Oh I know, I was just updating. I know UConn struggled in the first round against... St. John's right?... last year, too. It can go two ways: you keep barely getting by until one team you can't overcome, or a team struggles for a game or two, but plays well enough to still get by then gets some momentum.

Meanwhile #1 and #2 in the East Region are out - Villanova and Virginia. I actually had Virginia losing to Michigan State in my bracket, but I had Villanova in my Final Four.

Storyline I most want to see....Wichita State avenge their only loss of last year by giving Kentucky their only loss.

Daxter Miles, Jr. from WVU says his team will beat 'em to it, saying the Wildcats "don't play hard".

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/2015/story/_/id/12557302/west-virginia-mountaineers-feeling-confident-going-ncaa-tournament-game-kentucky-wildcats

I had Notre Dame knocking UK out. I thought they had the personnel and offensive firepower to deal with UK, but of course UK bailed out by free throws, usual. So my bracket is now officially busted. Hopefully Wisconsin can end their run, whoever roots for this type of team with this type of coach are no brainer Lebron James fan. It's disgusting to watch their lucky shenanigans work time and time again.

• Downvote 1