Bracket Challenges

JesseMartin

I just think you wont hear the kind of idiocy spewing from the ND players' mouths as what you were hearing from WVU. ND will be a much closer game.

And Kentucky will lose to Wisconsin. :D

Talk has little to do with the game, one way or the other.

WVU was taylor made for Kentucky. It didn't help that they couldn't throw it into the ocean for much of the game.

Kentucky looks absolutely dominant. I have seen dominant teams lose in the NCAA tournament many times before - nothing is written in a one and done scenario.

1991 UNLV

1997 Kansas

1999 Duke

All come immediately to mind. I have no doubt I am missing others.

I remember the 02-03 Kentucky team was very dominant, and had won 26 straight heading into their elite 8 game with Dwayne Wade and Marquette. I couldn't believe they lost.

I wasn't gonna bring it up, but everyone who was handing them the crown seems not to remember this isn't the first time an overwhelming favorite lost in the tournament.

They came up against the only team that could beat them in this tournament. I underestimated Wisconsin. Damn good they are. I think they handle Duke on Monday night (as long as they didn't view this as their national title game).

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

They came up against the only team that could beat them in this tournament. I underestimated Wisconsin. Damn good they are. I think they handle Duke on Monday night (as long as they didn't view this as their national title game).

I'm not sure. Going in, I thought three teams could beat Kentucky (and it was probably four since Notre Dame easily could have) because of matchups - Wisconsin, Arizona, and Duke.

I think Duke matches up very well against the Badgers. Expect a great game.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure. Going in, I thought three teams could beat Kentucky (and it was probably four since Notre Dame easily could have) because of matchups - Wisconsin, Arizona, and Duke.

I think Duke matches up very well against the Badgers. Expect a great game.

You know the great thing about saying Wisconsin is the only team that could beat them? And saying it after Wisconsin has beaten them?

You can never prove me wrong. Lol!

Monday will be interesting.