Just In Case You Enjoy Great DII College Basketball

Like, the whole team or do you prefer a select few?

Rick

clever, but nah...I've no interest in a bunch of losers who couldn't hack it at a D1 school...neither on the floor or in the classroom, let alone those who can't even win the Special Olympics of basketball tournaments, and who chose to live in that back-water, redneck, high-school football worshiping shit-hole that is Stephenville.

I tend to set a higher bar for those I want to homosexually sodomize. that is what you meant, right?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

clever, but nah...I've no interest in a bunch of losers who couldn't hack it at a D1 school...neither on the floor or in the classroom, let alone those who can't even win the Special Olympics of basketball tournaments, and who chose to live in that back-water, redneck, high-school football worshiping shit-hole that is Stephenville.

Whoa! Did you get your ass kick at a rec gym court in Stephenville one time or something?

There were other schools in the tournament you know? It was an amazing comeback by IU Pennsylvania. Of course, if your not an overall fan of basketball, then I understand.

Rick

• Downvote 4

Whoa! Did you get your ass kick at a rec gym court in Stephenville one time or something?

There were other schools in the tournament you know? It was an amazing comeback by IU Pennsylvania. Of course, if your not an overall fan of basketball, then I understand.

Rick

nope...you just have to anticipate that when you post about another school on a North Texas board that said other school might be met with at the very least indifference or, in the case of that glorified junior college in a podunk town that identifies almost exclusively with the successes and failures of 15-17 year old boys, animosity...and that I'd be right to defend myself from your insinuation that I would lower my homosexual sodomization standard to the level of some last-chance, drop-out basketball player.

I can do far better.

• Upvote 2

nope...you just have to anticipate that when you post about another school on a North Texas board that said other school might be met with at the very least indifference or, in the case of that glorified junior college in a podunk town that identifies almost exclusively with the successes and failures of 15-17 year old boys, animosity...and that I'd be right to defend myself from your insinuation that I would lower my homosexual sodomization standard to the level of some last-chance, drop-out basketball player.

I can do far better.

Shows how little you know about the Cowboy Capital of the World.

I guess ignorance is bliss...

Also begs the question: exactly what is your homosexual sodimization standard?

Edited by UNT90