2015 CUSA Men's Basketball Tournament

If La Tech or ODU doesn't make it then mid-majors have the deck stacked against them much like in football. They will be able to make a solid case vs any at large bid that is a 9/10/11 seed or higher.

If neither make the cut then tomorrow when the bracket is released I'll look up all the 10 seeds and higher and make their case for them. "Mid"-major conference commissioners are taking it up the rear and smiling while they do it.

Edited by Ben Gooding

The announcers of the game said UAB could go as high as a 12 seed, but Lunardi has them at a 15 seed. I do not think they will get lower than a 14 seed but there are still a lot of games to be played which will affect seeding.

14,15, or 16. They are deserving of nothing better.

La Tech is NIT bound. Only ODU has a slim shot of getting in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If La Tech or ODU doesn't make it then mid-majors have the deck stacked against them much like in football. They will be able to make a solid case vs any at large bid that is a 9/10/11 seed or higher.

If neither make the cut then tomorrow when the bracket is released I'll look up all the 10 seeds and higher and make their case for them. "Mid"-major conference commissioners are taking it up the rear and smiling while they do it.

Better at least get started researching.

• Upvote 1

ODU was a longshot but UCLA and UT getting in is a joke.

UCLA, UT, and LSU all should have been out and ODU a should have been in. ODU beat LSU on a neatural court I believe and played some very solid ball. ODU Is a better team than any of the three listed above. ODU a over UT would have been best for business.

• Upvote 1

UCLA, UT, and LSU all should have been out and ODU a should have been in. ODU beat LSU on a neatural court I believe and played some very solid ball. ODU Is a better team than any of the three listed above. ODU a over UT would have been best for business.

Really? I understand conference comradery, but the ODU argument has no credence because they played in a terrible CUSA when those other schools put together a better body of work by playing in more robust basketball conferences.

• Upvote 1

LSU definitely deserved to be in. I have already rolled out all their good RPI wins. They weren't even close to not making it. Hell, they may have been a 7 if they hadn't lost to Auburn a couple of days ago.

I agree that UT and UCLA didn't need to be in there.

Edited by CMJ