2 Free Tickets for Saturday's ODU Game

All About UNT

Spend $25 on gear on meangreensports.com and get 2 tickets to the ODU game Saturday.

actually...

Before anyone goes onto MeanGreenSports and buys $25 worth of stuff expecting 2 free tickets:

This offer is NOT from MeanGreenSports.com. It's from RALLY HOUSE stores, and I'm pretty sure you have to actually go to the stores, which may be difficult at this time.

Per MGS Facebook page: "Get 2 free tickets to the Mean Green Basketball game against Old Dominion this Saturday at 4:30 pm in the Super Pit when you purchase $25 of North Texas product from Rally House. Participating Rally House locations include: Dallas, Plano, Flower Mound, and Arlington locations."

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 3

actually...

Before anyone goes onto MeanGreenSports and buys $25 worth of stuff expecting 2 free tickets:

This offer is NOT from MeanGreenSports.com. It's from RALLY HOUSE stores, and I'm pretty sure you have to actually go to the stores, which may be difficult at this time.

Per MGS Facebook page: "Get 2 free tickets to the Mean Green Basketball game against Old Dominion this Saturday at 4:30 pm in the Super Pit when you purchase $25 of North Texas product from Rally House. Participating Rally House locations include: Dallas, Plano, Flower Mound, and Arlington locations."

Could it possibly be offered through both?

• Upvote 1

It's not very clear, as evidenced by this thread. The ad shows "@meangreensports" at the bottom with Rally House, but I'm not confident enough to say that purchases made there qualify.

@MeanGreenSports is the AD Twitter account and it is next to the different social media icons. There is nothing about it on shop.meangreensportgs.com, so I would assume that Rally House is the only place this is offered.

Interesting the promo refers to the pit as the UNT coliseum.

Because that's the name of the place with the school...who owns the thing. It only confuses a few folks...those that know...well, we'll continue to call it the Super Pit. The last five men's games have made it sort of Super at the moment as well. Let's hope it continues.

• Upvote 1

actually...

oops. thanks for correcting that!

• Upvote 1