GMG.COM BB CLASSIC PLAYER THREAD

KRAM1

Thor had a good idea...so folks...this thread is dedicated to those playing in the GMG.Com BB Classic V for them to provide their player stats for the player draft that will take place on Sunday Feb. 22nd in the GMG.Com Chat Room...all welcome to tune in and participate...it can be fun...

So, at this point our list of players is as follows:

Andrew - Coach

UNT90 - Coach

THOR

Rico

MEANGREENCOACH2

Mean_Green09

meangreenacct

Greendylan

Juice

Ben Gooding

GMG24

Emmitt01

aztecskin

smoothfresh

UNTFan23

Gene

UNTalumni.com

Vince

Jay V.

Brian B.

That_Guy_Arlo

forevereagle

R. Morely

Each can feel free to start a post with their info that they feel might be helpful to our coaches for the draft. I would ask that everyone else please avoid posting in here so our coaches and players can have a spot for info. Thanks.

Edited by KRAM1

Betting Ben gets ejected within the first 5 minutes after telling a ref to GTFO and punching KRAM in the mouth when he tries to intercede.

Forget the popcorn. Get your cameras ready, folks.

Hmmmm...Ben wasn't the one yelling obsenities at the ref, but, yep...that might be worth the price of admission right there folks...come on to the event...you never know.

90...sent you a PM regarding the player draft...check it out and get back with me please. Thanks.

Can I again plead with folks to not post in this thread unless you are a player providing their stats for the use of the coaches during the player draft? PLEASE PLEASE...thanks all. Coaches....are you listening? :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

First timer here. So I guess I can get it started.

26yrs old some days feel 36

6'4" 220lbs

played in high school with GMG24 actually

Used to be able to jump somedays are better than others.

actually picked up a basketball the other day took 10 shots from behind the arc made 1 out of 10

Coach drew up a play in high school for me once to score and I asked him, if there was a better option to go to that person instead.

6'6"...white...drink a lot...like...seriously...will be drinking during the game...recently joined a gym...maybe that will help...but who knows...I will tank if I'm on Andrews team...telling you now...pulling an Eli manning...

If Andrew drafts me, I'm out, coach and I have to be on the same team. GMG!!

I was going to pick up coach and let Nt90 have you since he and Thor both have size and coach has size. Of course that is the plan. Last year we just picked back and forth and it ended up Turing out great even though the green team had a bit extra size.

I'm in.

I'm 5'11 1/2".

I played in two of these games.

I am determined to rain threes all day, Phillip Seymour Hoffman style.

Speaking of threes.... Mark is there an ay to tape off a three point line or have a ref that determines if it is a three ball? That would really help :). I can throw down some electrical tape and measure it off an hour before the game if ya want. If not a ref could make a judgment call on if a shot is a three or not. Just ideas :)

Speaking of threes.... Mark is there an ay to tape off a three point line or have a ref that determines if it is a three ball? That would really help :). I can throw down some electrical tape and measure it off an hour before the game if ya want. If not a ref could make a judgment call on if a shot is a three or not. Just ideas :)

Bring some tape...we can figure out something...come early if we are to tape it off...could put a few pieces down and ref could just make the call. But, could also lead to lots of questions....so, will just have to see.

• Upvote 1

Bring some tape...we can figure out something...come early if we are to tape it off...could put a few pieces down and ref could just make the call. But, could also lead to lots of questions....so, will just have to see.

I wouldnt put down electrical tape IMO. There are floor tape available that are meant for volleyball & basketball courts.

Bump....sign-up deadline approaching and we could use a few more players. Think about supporting some great student-athletes with your participation in this event. You will be glad you did....remember, it's worth participating just to go to the after event party at Oak a Street this year.

Players...please use, if you would, the pay pal link here in the BB thread to pay your $25 player fee. It would help a good bit. Many thanks.

Can I get you 25 in cash at the game tomorrow Mark? Also when is the last date to sign up?

Yes....see you in the Green Room before the game. Thanks.

Last day to sign-up has been previously posted, but it is the day before the player draft.

Last day to sign up is: Saturday, Feb. 21st

Player Draft is: Sunday, Feb. 22nd.

• Upvote 2

Just a reminder to our players to list their playing bios here for the player draft on Feb. 22nd. Feel free to list stuff like. Height, weight, playing experience (or not), etc. anything you think might help our coaches. Thanks.

• Upvote 2