'15 JUCO DB Xavier Grindle (Mississippi)

BillySee58

6' 185 lb cornerback from Pearl River CC in Mississippi. We visited Grindle. Grindle originally signed with Mississippi State out of high school. Grindle holds an offer from Louisiana Lafayette. We visited him.

Highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3137777/highlights/92267375

http://247sports.com/Player/Xavier-Grindle-12639

• Upvote 1

Grindle said. “I want to be around a program that is ready to win a championship.”

Arizona State, Fresno State, Kentucky and Louisville are among the teams showing interest in Grindle. Louisiana-Lafayette has offered a scholarship.

If he is talking National Championships then non of the above apply, but Conference?

Arizona State: Maybe

Fresno State: Possibility if Boise State falls off the wagon

Kentucky: No Chance in Hell

Louisville: Not Likely

Loufwaffa: Has a Chance

UNT: Who Knows

I would love to see this kid come here but the chances of landing him are not likely.

Grindle said. I want to be around a program that is ready to win a championship.

Arizona State, Fresno State, Kentucky and Louisville are among the teams showing interest in Grindle. Louisiana-Lafayette has offered a scholarship.

If he is talking National Championships then non of the above apply, but Conference?

Arizona State: Maybe

Fresno State: Possibility if Boise State falls off the wagon

Kentucky: No Chance in Hell

Louisville: Not Likely

Loufwaffa: Has a Chance

UNT: Who Knows

I would love to see this kid come here but the chances of landing him are not likely.

He just said those schools have shown interest. Louisiana Lafayette is the only one who has actually offered him. Very small chance any of those first 4 schools offer him.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice film, but good gosh guess I'm spoiled to be in TX, that video is worse than when I was growing up. All of our cameras at TC are HD! Coach believes if scouts can't watch your film from quality perspective they'll move right along. Interesting to see how different two places are. Glad you're on board, time to throw up the "X"

• 6 months later...