North Texas v Louisiana Tech (1/22/14)

Andrew

Hey...that's pretty good and aimed at the students. Good stuff...need more. And, the students do indeed need to come support their fellow students. I hope they do come loud and proud. If so, I will have a lot of fun watching them be loud and proud.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey...that's pretty good and aimed at the students. Good stuff...need more. And, the students do indeed need to come support their fellow students. I hope they do come loud and proud. If so, I will have a lot of fun watching them be loud and proud.

Agreed if people would show up we would start winning a lot more. It's pretty simple!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

All rite, h8ers - listenu p. We're smarting a bit, but this is when you proof what kind of fan you are. We haven't beaten this dogbulls since the mid 80s, which is win some of you where suckling on mommi'es teets. Say what you william about Toni Tone Binford, but if he wins this game, he;s 10fth all thyme, baby!

LEts' get this won for Bennie and start ice climbering the latters!

• Upvote 2

Really? We will start shooting free throws better? We will make the extra pass? Yes people, just show up and we will.....

#enoughalready

Homer is one thing...

#itsallajoke

This post should not help either RV or Benford feel very good about where we are sitting right now...you cannot lose the boo$ter$...but it sure makes those of on us gmg.com feel a bit better that pressure may be getting hotter from the monied alums. Now, we just need the BOR to follow thru if this thing goes south even faster than it already has.