'15 ATH D'Aundrey Bradley (Cedar Hill)

BillySee58

Are we in on him?

Yes. No offer yet. This staff appears set on getting another high school receiver. Idk if this kid is plan B after Courtney Wright, or if we would take the first one to commit, or if we'd take both.

Courtney Wright said he's planning on committing and signing on National Signing Day. So that puts the staff in a tough spot. If we hold out for him and he goes elsewhere then we're left empty handed. Bradley is a guy to keep an eye on. Although I'm not entirely certain that he's being recruited to New Mexico as a receiver. They may have offered as a DB.

• Upvote 1

Just talked to a former cedar hill coach, he said the kid can play, is a hard hitter and loves the game. Said he moved to safety this year and will drop the hammer. Got me intrigued, he coached Xavier and those guys on DL last year so he knows the game. Said he wished X could have played here so he could watch all the time. Still sad that Northwestern swooped in, but don't blame the kid one bit.

Yes. No offer yet. This staff appears set on getting another high school receiver. Idk if this kid is plan B after Courtney Wright, or if we would take the first one to commit, or if we'd take both.

Courtney Wright said he's planning on committing and signing on National Signing Day. So that puts the staff in a tough spot. If we hold out for him and he goes elsewhere then we're left empty handed. Bradley is a guy to keep an eye on. Although I'm not entirely certain that he's being recruited to New Mexico as a receiver. They may have offered as a DB.

Gotta think Lee Morris is a higher priority, especially with Alex Honey committing to SMU.

Gotta think Lee Morris is a higher priority, especially with Alex Honey committing to SMU.

True. GMG24 posted that his buddy at Allen was saying Morris was all but an SMU lock. Honey apparently took the spot the instant it opened up after Wilson decommitted. So maybe they're full at receiver and we get Morris as a result. I don't care at this point how we get good players.

It looks like our WRs are going to be strong for us in the next few years.

Agreed. This kid is very quick off the blocks, and just looks strong. Teach him route running and in a couple years I think he'll be solid.

Edited by Aldo

• 2 weeks later...