Date and Time Set for GMG.Com BB Classic V

KRAM1

Ok, the date and time has been set. For several reasons we had a challenge getting the volleyball gym this year, but we did....and the DATE IS SET FOR...SUNDAY...yes, Sunday....MARCH 8th with 2 PM game tip-off time.

We will again be utilizing the Mean Green Volleyball gym in the Mean Green Athletic Village Complex.

So...now that we have this...PLEASE go back to the original event thread pinned at the top of this board and confirm your availability to play, volunteer, etc.

AND...I do need t-shirt sizes for all players and for those just wishing to purchase a t-shirt to help the cause. If you are just purchasing the t-shirt, I need the number of shirts you wish to purchase, the sizes of each and your color choice...Green, White or Black. Thanks...

Questions? PM me...

I will add to the original thread as we proceed toward the event.

OK, folks...you in? Let's do this.....game, half-time half court shot 50/50 contest, silent auction...and maybe more! And yes, an after event with our highly anticipated awards ceremony!

A fun day for all, and one that benefits a really great bunch of student-athletes! We need your help in making this 5th year the best ever!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Maybe one year we can play in the new baskwtball practice facility? I just want to see what it's like inside :) . It also has a three point line but I do want to see inside of it haha.

And I am down Mark. I am good being a captain as well and still trying to get people to play if I can!

Also I will take. Green shirt... Or whatever shirt color my team will be.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1

Maybe one year we can play in the new baskwtball practice facility? I just want to see what it's like inside :) . It also has a three point line but I do want to see inside of it haha.

And I am down Mark. I am good being a captain as well and still trying to get people to play if I can!

Also I will take. Green shirt... Or whatever shirt color my team will be.

The problem with the practice facility is that there are no amenities for spectators. The volleyball gym has a concession stand and pull out stands, something the practice gym does not have.

• Upvote 1

Why not all? After the final GMG football game at Fouts RV allowed everyone to visit Apogee...

Cool. Maybe rv can show up to this one.... Basketball is a lot more fun to watch. Maybe he can find the next coach if NT90, Tasty, CBL, or Emmit plays..... or The Ben Gooding!

Edited by Andrew

I bet army of dad is in. He never misses a UNT hoops game!

I watch UNT play, but do not play in GMG basketball games. I know my limits! Football and softball, I'm in. Basketball, uh no.

Kram, if you are going to the La Tech game stop by so we can talk about the GMG basketball game please. Got a couple of things I need to ask about.

I watch UNT play, but do not play in GMG basketball games. I know my limits! Football and softball, I'm in. Basketball, uh no.

Kram, if you are going to the La Tech game stop by so we can talk about the GMG basketball game please. Got a couple of things I need to ask about.

Apparently you haven't seen the talent that plays in this game...

• Upvote 1

Cool. Maybe rv can show up to this one.... Basketball is a lot more fun to watch. Maybe he can find the next coach if NT90, Tasty, CBL, or Emmit plays..... or The Ben Gooding!

I do not really claim to be a basketball guru, at all. Count me in as a player though. I am one foot in though bc I have a terminally ill family member so I am out of town a lot on the wkends. If I am in town I'll be there for sure.

A. I live 1500 miles away.

B. from what I hear of the quality of this game, I am far too good to be playing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be there...will definitely drop by to chat.

A. I live 1500 miles away.

B. from what I hear of the quality of this game, I am far too good to be playing.

A. That doesn't mean you can't help with a donation...any level...for the cause...the PayPal site is up!

B. We will leave the determination of that until we actually see you play.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do not really claim to be a basketball guru, at all. Count me in as a player though. I am one foot in though bc I have a terminally ill family member so I am out of town a lot on the wkends. If I am in town I'll be there for sure.

Problem is...I have to order and PAY for a t-shirt long before we know if you can show up, and we have to get you drafted to a team...Coach may not want to draft someone who "might" can show up. Definitely understand the situation you are in, so no problem.

If you can...show up...we will put you on a team and give you a shirt of some sort to wear...usually have a few from prior years around. If you show...you can pay the $25 at the door. I just will not plan on seeing you until I do at the registration table. Deal?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, in.

If we get enough players, that is. Also request a draft, if at all possible.

Oh, Yee of little faith. Of course we will have enough players. And, your draft question was answered earlier....check out both threads...you should have note of a reply to one of your posts.

P.S. Bring Wendy....please....please! The who,e "you" is just sooooo much better when she is around! :-)