5th Annual GMG.Com Basketball Game

KRAM1

Well I am at maybe 60% and my buddy is still in Houston so it's all you! I'm hoping whoever guards me takes it easy because I do not want to make my ankle and knee worse :). I will shoot though :)

I'll start the game around 100%...but will be going downhill from there...then again...maybe my rising bac will make up for it...

• Upvote 1

I'll start the game around 100%...but will be going downhill from there...then again...maybe my rising bac will make up for it...

You better throw it down! Your 6'6" you can dunk! It's all you. I actually considered hitting up Felder and asking him to play but I did not. So you will have to carry that load. :)

• Upvote 1

No, there were locker room cancers on the team... DUH!! Seriously though that was a very fun experience pretty neat they had the cheerleaders there. Thanks for putting on a great event Mark! Maybe next year I can get the family to come out and enjoy the festivities.

• Upvote 1

Yes, a big shout out and thank you to Mark for organizing a great event.

Also a shout out to the Cheer moms who did a great job with the silent auction items.

First class event all the way.

Well, except for the level of basketball that was played. ?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the kind words guys. It was fun and we did pretty good for the Cheer Team. It apoears we raised a net of $2628.00 for the Cheer Scholarship. You folks did it....you made it happen for the Cheer Team!

Hey, fun times after the event at Oak Street Draft House and Cocktail,Parlor as well. A great way to relax after the game and share a beer or two with some great people and great UNT fans.

For those who were not able to attend the after game gathering here are the winners of our trophies this year...and let me be clear here...this was a vote by the athletic staffers on hand and the folks in the stands watching the game. In fact, I did not vote, but we have a lot of ballots cast....so...drum roll please.........

Most Valuable Player: White Team: UNT90

Most Valunable Player: Green Team: aztecskin

Most Enthusiastic: GMG24

Most in Need of Practice: UNTFan23

So, great time folks...thanks to everyone who played, who sponsored, who refereed, who volunteered, who donated silent auction items, to our great UNT staffers who gave up part of their SUNDAY to help, to out two Coaches (Andrew and UNT90) and to all our spectators and silent auction bidders. You folks did good!

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 5