5th Annual GMG.Com Basketball Game

KRAM1

Only a few posted info but it seems like maybe 20 people have signed up.

Everyone signed up to play is listed on the first page of the players thread as ZtHOR indicated. I consistently updated that first post...so all are there!

Remember...sign up deadline is 5pm tomorrow...Feb. 21st...Saturday. Player draft is 2pm SUNDAY in the ZgMG.Com Chat Room.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone signed up to play is listed on the first page of the players thread as ZtHOR indicated. I consistently updated that first post...so all are there!

Remember...sign up deadline is 5pm tomorrow...Feb. 21st...Saturday. Player draft is 2pm SUNDAY in the ZgMG.Com Chat Room.

Thanks. I never click back in any threads. I only read the newest page. I guess I will have to go back this time.... Haha

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's in the volley ball gym on Bonnie Brae opposite from the football stadium. If you turn in by the soccer fields and head to the back you can find it.

Yep...UNT Volleyball gym...right behind the new basketball practice facility on Bonnie Brae across from Apogee (well...closer to "across from the tennis complex).

Everyone is certainly welcome...come on out!

• Upvote 1

Yep...UNT Volleyball gym...right behind the new basketball practice facility on Bonnie Brae across from Apogee (well...closer to "across from the tennis complex).

Everyone is certainly welcome...come on out!

Just bring beer...or those pear pigeon grilled thingies

• Upvote 1

Don't forget...the after event gathering and trophy presentations will take place at Oak Street Draft House and Cocktail Parlor after the game.

We'll settle up the silent auction purchases, clean up the gym (not you guys...me) and head down to Oak Street. Players, spectators, volunteers, anybody...all welcome to attend the after event even if you could not attend the game itself. Please try to make the after game gathering in part to support our sponsor...Oak Street Draft House and Cocktail Parlor/Eastside Social Club.

The taco lady will be open next doir as well for those hungry folks who would like a bit of food with their great Oak Street draft beer selections.

Going to be fun folks...see you at the game!

DON'T FORGET ... SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD ONE HOUR BEFORE YOU GO TO BED TONIGHT! very important.

I hadn't thought about bacon wrapped duck, but beer I've thought of.

Kram, are we allowed to bring beer to that facility or is that a in the parking lot thing?

Officially a parking lot thing.

• Upvote 1