Old Dominion (1/17/15)

CMJ

I don't know what will happen next season after he graduates

Sadly, JW will be gone but Benford will remain.

If only we could flip that.

I have a lot of respect for JW. He stayed with his commitment when everyone else in his recruiting class bailed. He stayed and played for a coach that he probably knows can't.

He should be a first ballot hall of famer for the way he has performed under the circumstances he was forced to endure.

God love you, Jordan Williams.

Either that, or he is a lockerroom cancer. May need someone to blame the season on, don't Cha know.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sadly, JW will be gone but Benford will remain.

If only we could flip that.

I have a lot of respect for JW. He stayed with his commitment when everyone else in his recruiting class bailed. He stayed and played for a coach that he probably knows can't.

He should be a first ballot hall of famer for the way he has performed under the circumstances he was forced to endure.

God love you, Jordan Williams.

Either that, or he is a lockerroom cancer. May need someone to blame the season on, don't Cha know.

Isn't DeAndre already lined up to fill that role?

• Downvote 1

"They are not going to quit. Im not going to let them quit. These guys are going to work hard every day. No one is giving up around here. You can print that."

Vito... When you print that, be sure to include quotes from Wesley and Gaines. I'd love to hear their take on Benford's strong words here.

2012-06-07-08-34-19-GARBAGE%20TRUCK%20FI

You people have no idea what a Heads-Up play this was right here.

The driver of the garbage truck, however he was notified, thought ahead and pulled over and dumped his payload that's on fire, saving his company the strain of replacing a $300-500k truck.

I've made a half dozen or so of these and the truck is always a complete loss by the time we climb in and put the damn thing out.

Just saying....

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You people have no idea what a Heads-Up play this was right here.

The driver of the garbage truck, however he was notified, thought ahead and pulled over and dumped his payload that's on fire, saving his company the strain of replacing a $300-500k truck.

I've made a half dozen or so of these and the truck is always a complete loss by the time we climb in and put the damn thing out.

Just saying....

Rick

Is the company or driver responsible for any financial/legal mess if the fire spreads to the grass and - worst case scenario - into private land?

I'm sure insurance plays into that but am curious what you know. I suppose the company will gladly pay some-thousand dollars if it meant saving a truck that was $300,000+.