Creighton Game

GMG24

I met the father of our 7ft recruit last night at the PVAM game. He was with Ken Lyons and Ken actually introduced me to him. Seems like a nice guy and had some very interesting things to say regarding his son's recruiting by some pretty decent schools including Okie State, George Mason, etc. and why he commuted to play for the Mean Green.

His comment about the PVAM game was "we need more people in here". I started to tell him not to worry as we have a lot of folks supporting the players from afar and how much that means to the program and players. But, decided not to go there...just said I definitely agreed.

PM me if you want to know what he said about the decision to go with UNT. No need to expand upon that here. I am looking forward to seeing his son play with Jeremy Combs and J'Mycel.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I met the father of our 7ft recruit last night at the PVAM game. He was with Ken Lyons and Ken actually introduced me to him. Seems like a nice guy and had some very interesting things to say regarding his son's recruiting by some pretty decent schools including Okie State, George Mason, etc. and why he commuted to play for the Mean Green.

His comment about the PVAM game was "we need more people in here". I started to tell him not to worry as we have a lot of folks supporting the players from afar and how much that means to the program and players. But, decided not to go there...just said I definitely agreed.

PM me if you want to know what he said about the decision to go with UNT. No need to expand upon that here. I am looking forward to seeing his son play with Jeremy Combs and J'Mycel.

So there is something Mr. Brice, you, and I agree on. This program had some great (and growing) attendance about three years ago. It will be nice when we get back to having almost 7K in the Pit for a conference game. My guess is it won't be until Brice's junior or senior year.The fanbase is out there, just have to give them a reason to come back. I hope Rickey can help give those fans some reasons to come back.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...