SFA Sunday Dec 14

NT03

Probably couldn't hurt.

At this point I am serious. Over the past 3 years we have had more injuries than I can remeber in the previous decade. Most of them are occuring during practice. Ward (out for the season), Eaglin (out for a few games), and TJ Taylor (out for a few months?). Is it worth it? We have no depth now. Wherever we practice the AD seriously needs to look at the court and get a new one or fix it. This situation seems dangerous. We practice in the pit, the old snake pit, and the ernie khune center (from what I have gathered). They need to stick to one! The one with the best non warped court.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We need to just practice shooting. We rely far to much on our athleticsm to dictate our offensive game. That in turn is also leading to injuries. See deandre harris right now. Athleticsm is great but you need to shoot the ball and be able to make baskets. We cannot seem to take shots.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess we are going 6-6 in OOC play and hoping to get healthy at some point during conference play. Dissapponting start to the season. CJ leaving, Reese ineligible, Wesley dismissed from the team, Ward out for the season, and now TJ and Eaglin going down for at least a few games if not many more.... How are we supposed to get any chemistry and win games with all this going on. Everything is working against us this season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This guy needs to be gone. Now. Gah this is bad bad basketball. I miss JJ

What is so bad about losing when we have 6 healthy guys on scholarship at this moment with mo and deandre sitting out. 6 scholarship players and 2 walk ons are playing well for what it's worth. Johhnys team always seemed to be healthy. We have not been health over the last 3 seasons and that's sad.

If JJ was our coach we would go 7-5 in OOC play. Not much different then what Benford is projected to go at 6-6. Coaching has nothing to do with this season. I wish people actually watched the game when JJ coached instead of parroting what a few people say...

JJ was a good coach. Better than Benford? At this point yes. Benford has been able to bring good players. We just need to get them all on the court and stay healthy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6