Oklahoma State (12/3/14)

CMJ

I'll be stunned if we beat SFA, or OSU...not to mention Creighton.

SFA is pretty bad this year. Still funny someone cannot come to terms with the case that UNT will come home 5-3. People really want UNT to lose just so they have something to attack it seems. If both basketball and football did well in the same year people would have nothing to talk about on here....

At home we can give creighton a run like we did Arkansas. Closing up out of Confrence play 8-4 is not terrible though and that's wat I see us going.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

SFA is pretty bad this year. Still funny someone cannot come to terms with the case that UNT will come home 5-3. People really want UNT to lose just so they have something to attack it seems. If both basketball and football did well in the same year people would have nothing to talk about on here....

At home we can give creighton a run like we did Arkansas. Closing up out of Confrence play 8-4 is not terrible though and that's wat I see us going.

Dude, I want us us to do well. I just don't have much hope we're gonna win any of those games. I don't WANT to attack anything. Indeed I rarely do. This wasn't an attack - merely a prediction. I'm not calling for Benford's head this season or throwing anybody under the bus.yet.

This is just not a promising stretch of games.

• Upvote 2

I didn't say a single thing about JJ. If you look at my history, I rarely do. In fact, I'd be curious when the last time I brought him up in relation to anything other than maybe the Texas Tech win even was. I was a fan of his, but I'm way past talking about him anymore. Well, at least till a decade passes and he gets put in our HOF or something.

But, you are correct in saying that I would not hope for any better than 5-3 if he was the coach.

• Upvote 1