Arkansas (11/28/14)

CMJ

Good to see our RPI is ahead of 8 teams in CUSA and 5 teams (including LSU) in the SEC. Clearly ours wins and strength of schedule are good enough to put us ahead of teams like LSU, WKU, MTSU, Texas A&M, and UAB Among others. We have a very tough of out Confrence schedule and need to go 6-6 in out of confence play to keep the RPI up.

Sorry the facts hurt 3 people's feelings..... Maybe football is better for them. Less teams to research. The moment I posted everything about our I was true. It has changed, but if people wouldread the articles posted it would be easier to post the facts from them.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"That doesn't bode well for the Mean Green (4-1), who have been outscored by an average of 26.2 points in dropping each of their 22 games against Top 25 foes since 1996-97. North Texas hasn't faced a ranked opponent since falling 71-51 at No. 16 Creighton on Nov. 9, 2012."

Losing by anything less than 26 point is a moral victory?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hour and a half away. Going to be toughs our schedule is looking very difficult with teams like Creighton, UTEP, TTU, Arkansas, and Oklahoma State all undefeated or not having lost 1 game. Iona and old dominon are also teams who have lost only one game. Besides UAB and UTEP I would think we have a difficult schedule this season. Having to play Charrolte, Old Dominion and UTEP twice does not help haha. Tough season but looking for 20 wins.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hour and a half away. Going to be toughs our schedule is looking very difficult with teams like Creighton, UTEP, TTU, Arkansas, and Oklahoma State all undefeated or not having lost 1 game. Iona and old dominon are also teams who have lost only one game. Besides UAB and UTEP I would think we have a difficult schedule this season. Having to play Charrolte, Old Dominion and UTEP twice does not help haha. Tough season but looking for 20 wins.

I'll look for 20, but will be shocked if we get there. I almost was going to make this game tonight due to visiting relatives in that direction. Hope we at least make it a game.