Iona (11/23/14)

CMJ

Iona can flat out knock down the three. For this game I hope we run some full court press or 1-3-1 hall court trap. We need to run man once they settle in. Our zone defense is decent but we do not adjust quick enough to stop the three the way Iona shoots it. It could be a long night if our zone D is used and not adjusted.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1

Iona can flat out knock down the three. For this game I hope we run some full court press or 1-3-1 hall court trap. We need to run man once they settle in. Our zone defense is decent but we do not adjust quick enough to stop the three the way Iona shoots it. It could be a long night if our zone D is used and not adjusted.

It's gonna be 3-2 zone all the way bc of their shooting. I agree I'd like to see more man too.

Good morning guys. I just wanted to stop by and wish you guys luck. It should be a great game today. I see you guys have gotten off to a nice start and I am anxious to see how my guy Muhammad Ahmed is developing. While I will be unable to root for you guys this evening I will be following and rooting for you guys the rest of the way this year. Good health to you and your team.

• Upvote 6

Good morning guys. I just wanted to stop by and wish you guys luck. It should be a great game today. I see you guys have gotten off to a nice start and I am anxious to see how my guy Muhammad Ahmed is developing. While I will be unable to root for you guys this evening I will be following and rooting for you guys the rest of the way this year. Good health to you and your team.

Thanks for reaching out. After a couple of difficult seasons, we are anxiously looking forward to this game to see if our 3-0 start indicates good things to come. Beautiful day here after the rain during our last home football game yesterday, and I hope the 5:00 start (our time) gets me home in time for the Cowboy game at 7:30 against another team from NYC. Think I know who you are rooting for there also.