Delaware State (11/19/14)

CMJ

I would question that. The picture on the north east side of the stadium shows how packed the Oklahoma state game was. It's the only game I have ever had to sit in the third to the top row of seats in the whole arena. There were no seats a liable beneath me in the whole arena. I think those numbers are wrong. The Oklahoma state was was far more crowded than the tech game. I have never seen the arena practically full other than the Oklaohma state game.

I disagree. I was at both too, and the Tech game had more people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I disagree. I was at both too, and the Tech game had more people.

I will need to see some photos. I was at both games and I have never had to sit 3 rows from the top. The Oklahoma game was 95% full it seemed. The tech game there was only people on the top level in the student section and just a few more spots. The tech game was also really quiet compared to the Oklahoma state game. The students flooded the floor after the Oklahoma state game and I have never been to a louder game. I sat much closer at the tech game and there were lots of seats open around me. I could hardly find a seat at the Oklahoma game. I hated sitting at the very top. :/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will need to see some photos. I was at both games and I have never had to sit 3 rows from the top. The Oklahoma game was 95% full it seemed. The tech game there was only people on the top level in the student section and just a few more spots. The tech game was also really quiet compared to the Oklahoma state game. The students flooded the floor after the Oklahoma state game and I have never been to a louder game. I sat much closer at the tech game and there were lots of seats open around me. I could hardly find a seat at the Oklahoma game. I hated sitting at the very top. :/

I feel the opposite about everything you just said. The crowd was louder and more engaged at the Tech game. Plus, it was about 90% our fans. At the OSU game, they comprised about 25% of the crowd. (I say this while still agreeing that the OSU game was one of the best I have ever been to and the crowd was also amazing that night)

Texas Tech game.

Super-Pit-for-Mean-Green-pullout.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIK0BT3lPtI

Edited by CMJ