Delaware State (11/19/14)

CMJ

Our big men are finally going to get a test. The last 6'10" guy we played was that rail-thin Aussie kid from Nicholls State. Delaware State has Kendall Gray, who is well put together and set their single season blocks record last year, on his way to a second team All MEAC season. He's off to a good start this year averaging 16 and 10.5 through two games.

They also look like they're pretty deep and have some guys who can put the ball in the basket. This team may be able to make us pay if we come out so sloppy.

Edit: Looks like they weren't that deep, as only 4 guys scored for them.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Much better on shooting the three.

I stayed home tonight. I just don't want to deal with the traffic to/from the game. Monday night it took me more then an hour to get home in Carrollton. I may start avoiding I35E altogether with all the lane closures that are happening.