Keeping up with Chris Jones

Andrew

Angelo State is now 2-0 on the season winning games by a decent margin. I am unsure if the teams they are playing are legitimate competition however Chris Jones has out up decent numbers in both games. He is averaging 9.5 points and 4.5 assists and 4 rebounds in the two games. He started the first game, but the last game he came off the bench. He has averaged 19 minutes in these games. Their coach seems to have Benford subbing patterns as only one player is averaging over 20 minutes a game (23 minutes). Most people get 14-19 minutes. They play again tomorrow so I may try to see if I can watch the live link online.

• Upvote 1

The Lone Star Conference tournament is held in Allen . I may try to go again this year to root for Chris

Great idea. I assume you are also coming to the Super Pit to root for UNT'S players as well. Just jabbing you a bit!

Mark

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4