Arkansas-Monticello (11/14/14)

CMJ

Agreed. On the one hand I think less is more but in the other hand TJ, Deandre, and Reese are our best three guards and Wesley is a solid freshman. With all four playing I wonder if we will ever see guys like Armani, Ward, Eaglin, and Ahmed. I do not want Benford to throw around minutes this year like he has in the past.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2

Other than it being cold outside, what other weather are we experiencing in DFW?

Right? I thought basketball was played inside.

Speaking of which, it brings up a women say the darndest things about sports moment in my life.

When the girlfriend and I were first dating, we were at a park where some kids were playing basketball. I mentioned that I played in a basketball league. She asked me if I played inside or outside. Impressed by her basketball knowledge, I told her I played post but was more of a rebounder and defender than scorer. She looked at me like a deer in the headlights and finally said "I don't know what all that means, I just wanted to know if you played on a playground or in a gym."

True story.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2