McNulty

H-towngreen

15-33 186 1 td 1 in(returned for a td)

This is your bus driver. This is what you're going to get from minimac every week. Or put in DW who will go 24-35 for 290 with 3 tds and 2 turnovers. Not to mention can bring an added dimension to the offense. And still has 3.5 yrs left to play, learn, and grow.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

15-33 186 1 td 1 in(returned for a td)

This is your bus driver. This is what you're going to get from minimac every week. Or put in DW who will go 24-35 for 290 with 3 tds and 2 turnovers. Not to mention can bring an added dimension to the offense. And still has 3.5 yrs left to play, learn, and grow.

DW looked so good in his one play today. Think if Rice had to deal with that running option all day? Just extremely frustrating how this whole season is being handled.

I am done with mcnulty. I am not going to bad mouth the kid but I have seen enough. This team is a mess and from top down is broken. We had a solid crowd in h town and we all left disappointed. It never felt good 7 up like it would last. Not even trying to win by not pulling Andrew is a give up. I will never give up on this team but I am close to giving up one is regime. GMG

• Upvote 1

Driving the bus with Minimac is good for about 20 points every week, which will not win us another game this year.

I am not sure where we are going from here, but I bet DW will not start another game for us.

I would rather go 2-10 and be ready to go next year vs going 5-7 or 6-6 by some small miracle and not knowing what we have going into next year at the QB position.

I don't think McNulty is as bad as a lot people think, I also don't think Dajon is as good as some people believe he is. The real problem we have here is the fact that Canales hasn't developed a steady replacement for DT, and that Mac might be too old school for his own good. Point being, the only "Pro-style" QB we have currently have on the roster is Greer, and we all know how that turned out. Why continue to waste our time trying to run the ball up the gut 10 times in a row, although the play calling has considerably opened up more as the season has gone on. Pick one style of offense and run it. We looked damn good in the first half running the up tempo spread, once we got back to huddling every single play the offense did nothing. Look at what Leach did at Tech, what Sumlin has done at Houston and A&M. Those offenses are simple, maybe 40-50 plays in the playbook, but those 40-50 plays are run to perfection, and it simplifies things for the entire offense. I don't think the QB is the main problem, I think the shackles that our coach puts on the offense is

Excellent observation.

• Upvote 1

Remember when I told you that this team would miss the great Derek Thompson?

Remember when I said that before the season started?

Remember when you disagreed?

Remember?

Remember?

This again? Mcnulty just put up two straight DT-esque games. If you needed any proof of how this year's team would be doing with DT, take a look at the last two games.
  • Upvote 6

Remember when DT wouldn't have really altered this offense/special teams/defense combo/outcome at all as compared to what he was working with last year?

No, sure you don't.

Still won't admit you are wrong, eh?

Maybe, just maybe, the fact that we have used 3 ineffective QBs this year is an indication that there is a problem at that position.

Call me crazy.

Maybe you should admit how wrong you were before beating your chest about being right on an issue EVERYONE saw coming.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1