UNT Football Scholarship Spreadsheet

NorthTexan95

• 3 weeks later...

We are down to 85 players (scholly/walkon) on the current roster. It looks like they have been doing some house cleaning with players that will not be back in the Fall. There is a limit (although it seems more like a guideline) of 105 players on your roster, so some of this was needed in order to make room for the new scholarship/walkon players that will be joining soon.

I regrettably removed these two players. Hate seeing them go. I guess Evans is going to play somewhere else?

Nothing has been released regarding if Evans is transferring or just done playing football.

Edit: Just read Vito's blog. Haven't read it in a while. He didn't say if Evans was planning on transferring.

Edited by BillySee58

• 4 weeks later...

I've done a quick comparison of this spreadsheet with the official roster and made a number of changes.  I've removed Clayton Adams, Stephan Gehringer, Brandon Allen, Bock Squier.  I've Added several such as BJ Ebozue, Daniel Khan, Nate Grimm, Kerrick Rhone.  I have no idea if these new guys are on ship.  I still need to check the offensive line and update the full backs. 

I've done a quick comparison of this spreadsheet with the official roster and made a number of changes.  I've removed Clayton Adams, Stephan Gehringer, Brandon Allen, Bock Squier.  I've Added several such as BJ Ebozue, Daniel Khan, Nate Grimm, Kerrick Rhone.  I have no idea if these new guys are on ship.  I still need to check the offensive line and update the full backs. 

None of those guys are on scholarship. Also, Trey Enterline is now on the roster.

• Upvote 1

None of those guys are on scholarship. Also, Trey Enterline is now on the roster.

​Enterline is not on the official roster so I don't have any information on him.  If you can at least get me a position I could add him.

i've now updated all positions according to the official roster.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DT Demikal Harrison can be removed. He announced he will transfer at semester's end

I've removed Demikal and everyone who was in their final year of eligibility.  Everyone else I simply bumped them up one year.  There will be mistakes as any freshmen who red shirted should not have moved up but I didn't bother trying to figure that out right now.  

If anyone has any updates or correction let me know and I'll make them.   Once we get a new official roster updated I'll make updates.  

• Upvote 2

I've removed Demikal and everyone who was in their final year of eligibility.  Everyone else I simply bumped them up one year.  There will be mistakes as any freshmen who red shirted should not have moved up but I didn't bother trying to figure that out right now.  

If anyone has any updates or correction let me know and I'll make them.   Once we get a new official roster updated I'll make updates.  

I'll let you know more in depth who redshirted and who didn't, but Kenny Buyers will be returning. He was a senior, but he had yet to use his redshirt prior to this year, so he was able to use it this year while he sat out with injury. He'll be a redshirt senior next season.

I'll let you know more in depth who redshirted and who didn't, but Kenny Buyers will be returning. He was a senior, but he had yet to use his redshirt prior to this year, so he was able to use it this year while he sat out with injury. He'll be a redshirt senior next season.

I was wondering about him.  I thought he had already used his red shirt but people were expecting him back so I wasn't sure.  

• 1 month later...