Well we had a winning day at Tailgating! At least.

KingDL1

What a perfect day for tailgating, my "good" on a bad football day.

The weather was outstanding we need to order more days like Saturday. The 6:00 pm start helped.

And we had a bunch of visitors and people join the tailgate this time, and some great discussions.

Food was fantastic.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by!

Good Tailgating really makes it easier for me to swallow a bitter pill of frustration.

What a perfect day for tailgating, my "good" on a bad football day.

The weather was outstanding we need to order more days like Saturday. The 6:00 pm start helped.

And we had a bunch of visitors and people join the tailgate this time, and some great discussions.

Food was fantastic.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by!

Good Tailgating really makes it easier for me to swallow a bitter pill of frustration.

Thanks for having us. We certainly enjoyed it, too bad the game couldn't match the tailgate!
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for having us. We certainly enjoyed it, too bad the game couldn't match the tailgate!

You are very welcome it was a joy to have you guys. You have an open invitation to all our tailgates, I hope to see you Oct. 8th

Interesting considering you hate people.

Breakthrough? ;-)

i didn't say i talked to them...but i wasn't about to not let them hangout...and i just chatted with my normal group...

and i drank a whole hell of a lot saturday...maybe i need alcohol to tolerate people...

• Upvote 1

We need to lodge our grievances with the proper authorities that we both had to go wallow amongst the pedestrian commoners to acquire popcorn demanded by the females of the opposite sex within our respective parties.

I know. I think I almost caught Ebola from the peasants.

Also, hot chocolate in the club would make my life much easier.

Edited by UNT90

Also, hot chocolate in the club would make my life much easier.

I know, right? Like they can't just take nips off the flasks like the rest of us. I recall the same thing happening at Oak Street later in the evening. There was much disgruntlement that they hadn't begun their hot cocktail service yet this year.

No ebola risk at Oak Street though. When the whisky is 57% abv, it kills everything. My hopes and dreams included.