Breaking news — Two UNT players arrested

Harry

I think they need to have their scholarships pulled because that is life. We make mistakes and we must pay for them. I hope they are given a chance to show the are good citizens and get their scholarships back.

All of this righteous indignation about two guys you don't know is disgusting. Either all of you spent your college years attending bible study locked in your dorm or you are full of shit. Oh the stuff you did was funny or no big deal or maybe you stole from your job. Sure you drive legally drunk but you never got caught and you were fine right? Give me a break. Hey anyone reading this at a bar? Cabbing home right?

Life will sort them out, like it has all of us.

Simmer down gents. I made a mistake barking up his tree and have acknowledged that multiple times. I apologized to him. There is nothing left to say or do, but it is about time for this thread to get locked. Remember fellas we are all on the same team. Hostility needs to drop a couple notches on here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Simmer down gents. I made a mistake barking up his tree and have acknowledged that multiple times. I apologized to him. There is nothing left to say or do, but it is about time for this thread to get locked. Remember fellas we are all on the same team. Hostility needs to drop a couple notches on here.

Nah, I think I'm just gonna really fly off the handle, get indignant even though I have no real reason to share my opinion on your actions or poor choices, mouth off and be a dick. And I'll be an even more aggressive dick to anyone who says I'm behaving like a jackass.

Tomorrow, or maybe the next day... THEN, I'll sort-of-apologize, but also scold everyone for overreacting to my stupidity.

Nah, I think I'm just gonna really fly off the handle, get indignant even though I have no real reason to share my opinion on your actions or poor choices, mouth off and be a dick. And I'll be an even more aggressive dick to anyone who says I'm behaving like a jackass.

Tomorrow, or maybe the next day... THEN, I'll sort-of-apologize, but also scold everyone for overreacting to my stupidity.

NebGnidoog1? Welcome to the board!

• Upvote 2

I'm glad you see it as an overreaction as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have had lots of things happen in my fifty years. And, one thing I have learned, and told many employees....I don't play God.

Paraphrasing one of my favorite quotes....No one can start life over....but, anyone can create a brand new ending. To our football players, don't let this define your life at your young age.

Well said.

Why do you always name call?

I demand an explanation!

Look in the mirror and you've got a perfect horse's ass. Not calling you any thing other than what I've seen when I saw you.

That is my explanation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Harassing? I don't think so. So the moral that you got out of this was for me not send the love letters directly to the source. I thought it should be something along the lines of not meeting me in a bar, giving me a fake phone number, and forcing me to find you via your homegirl's Facebook page.

For the record, I sent that girl one pic of my junk and then immediately followed it with another apologizing after I realized I may have jumped the gun a little. She responded with a restraining order and I honored it by standing outside her job with a cardboard sign...1,000 feet away I might add.

Far from harassment.

Fixed to reflect Saint Ben's weekend exploits.

North Texas Shep

So, explain all kinds of ignorance to me? You seem to be a know it all. Explain why these two players are not thugs or criminals?

Reread my posting. Lets be clear. I said what is next for these 2 guy's. Stealing cars? Drug dealing?

I did not imply these 2 criminals are active with car thefts, or dealing drugs, or anything other than stealing TV's.

Delete my posting? Because I am discussed with thieves, no matter who they are. Specifically North Texas athletes!

Explain this. Fill in the blank spot. Someone that steals goods or other property that belongs to another person, or business

is a _______.

You can figure this out can't you?

Charlie, it is because the students are black. They think you are implying black kid caught stealing = thug. White kid caught DWI = second chance.

I think they are implying that your implying is racist.

Right there... 97 explained it just fine. Also, I am not a know it all nor would I claim to be. Lastly "discussed" is not the correct word. It is " disgusted". Please do not try to belittle someone or challenge their intelligence, and then make such an error. It just makes you look silly. This thread needed to be closed a long time ago...

I don't know you but still think you are a horse's ass. But I kind of like you. Birds of a feather and all that.

I got to meet 90 (really, for the second or third time) last year at the Ball State game. He was eating Tony's balls. Seemed happy.

;)

• Upvote 2

I got to meet 90 (really, for the second or third time) last year at the Ball State game. He was eating Tony's balls. Seemed happy.

;)

Tony's balls could solve Iraq, Syria, Russian aggression, and immigration given the chance.

I would vote for Tony's balls for president.

P.S. I'll have Tony's balls in my mouth this weekend.

• Upvote 1